Wednesday, September 26th, we will be showcasing how our product Strategy Orchestrator should be used to
Traditional company thinking is to maximize shareholders return. Nowadays, business in society has changed, and 3 new factors are important:
1) Companies need to play a more prominent role in societal inclusion and climate change, in particular UN SDGs.
2) Investors are increasingly focusing on companies’ social and environmental practices as evidence mounts that performance in those areas affects returns over the long term
3) Increased transparency for environmental, social and governance topics increased risk of going out of business in case of incidents.
There are many benefits
•More reliable growth path
•Reduced risk of negative events
•An increased longevity
For business owners, we recommend:
1) Establish Societal Impact as a Strategic Theme in your strategymaps.
2) Include TSI in definition of strategic goal, company vision and mission statements
3) Initiate TSI related activities and establish monthly status capture
4) Establish TSI related KPI’s